About the Forum
This forum is designed to offer ZCAR members a convenient way to exchange ideas and information relevant to our club, and to our mutual interests in Z car-related matters.
In order to use the forum, you must be logged in to the site. In order to log in, you must be a member of Richmond ZCAR. Join here!
Here's a small sample of the latest topics up for discussion:
- 370z cool air intakes - updated: Mon, Jul 23, 2012 - 5:25 pm
- ZDAYZ 2012 - updated: Thu, Jun 14, 2012 - 2:39 pm
- ZCAR Year-End / Christmas Party - updated: Mon, Jan 16, 2012 - 3:27 pm
- Ztoberfest: A few random thoughts, the day after. - updated: Mon, Jan 16, 2012 - 3:26 pm
- Wealth of -Z- knowledge at your fingertips! - updated: Wed, Nov 30, 2011 - 2:34 pm
Here's how it works:
- Any current member of ZCAR who wants to submit a topic for discussion by fellow members can do so. Topics can be submitted
using the "Submit a new topic" link featured on each page within the Forum.
Any current member who wants to respond to a topic that has been posted may do so. The comments are "threaded"
(arranged in a hierarchical structure), so that multiple dialogs may arise from any topic under
discussion. The comments submitted in regard to each topic should be viewable beneath it.
- Make sure that when you intend to submit a response to an existing comment, that you are responding to that comment's thread and not to some other thread.
- This forum is not designed to afford users the kind of anonymity that some people
associate with the Internet at large. It is completely transparent, with every submission
(both topics and comments) traceable to the member who submitted it. This openess is designed to facilitate a sense of community in which we can get to know each other.
If you have suggestions, questions, or concerns about the forum, use the Forum to express them to the group at large, or send a message to the Webmaster.
© 1996 - 2013 Z Car Association of Richmond
Site developed by Interseps, Inc.